Friday, December 30, 2011

The Final Bridesmaid Dress

a while back i wrote on a post saying that i've picked out a dress for my sister on my wedding day. i was really excited when it became available to purchase and i didn't waste any time to buy the dresses. i loved that dress so much that i even order one for myself. now, here's the thing about online shopping, you'll never know for sure if the product is up to your expectation and would never know if it fits or not. i've had some good and bad experiences before with online shopping, but so far, with my luck, 95% of the time when i shop online, things come out that way i hoped if not better. but this time ... oh boy ... i don't even know how to put it into words of how disappointed i was with the dress. it wasn't even anywhere near the image they had online! i just HAVE to return it and i did.

so what happens now with my sisters bridesmaid dresses? panicking not knowing what to do, i kept my eyes out for anything that i could possibly use as bridesmaid dresses. though my last experience with online shopping was not pleasent, i didn't give up on that and just had to try one more time when i found this dress from j crew and it is even in the same colour tone of our theme. i ordered it in no time and because it was very close to christmas, i got it with a great deal (25% off with free shipping and no tax). when the dress came, it still appeared a bit darker then the picture on the website but i'm happy with it, and my sisters too, are very happy with it. and now we are all going to look nice on my wedding ... yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment